WELCOME TO GORGEOUS MEN

I am a connoisseur of male beauty, so I created this photoblog. Here you will find many pictures of sexy men, beautiful boys and gay sex. All photos and videos were downloaded from the Internet. I've just chosen the pictures that please me and I've organized them in order to make viewing easier and more enjoyable. On the menu, you will find names of several models and also some special items, such as: Brazilian men, naked, vídeos etc. Posts with pictures of sex are preceded by a triple X, for example: XXX hot pics. I hope you enjoy the material. If you have any interesting picture and you'd like to have them posted in this site, send them to me by e-mail. I will be very grateful. Thanks.

Good fun.

Darius

mrdauksza@yahoo.com.br

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Adam Ayash




Adam Ayash is a 21 year old stunningly sexy model who can be seen at All American Guys. Adam’s AAG profile states that “he describes himself as a brains & brawn kinda guy. Afterall, he's on the dean's list and has a pretty high IQ. Don't let the jock image fool you. He's majoring in Exercise Science and hopes to graduate in a couple of semesters. While growing up in his early teens, Adam was very much into skate boarding and sported really long hair and a "skinny" physique. Hard to believe he's grown into the body he now sports. Adam loves to work out in the gym and stay in top form year round. When not applying himself at school or at the gym, he admits that he loves to party. Other hobbies include traveling and playing the electric guitar, which he's quite good at”. Adam’s favourite sport is football and his most admired body part are is biceps."








































9 comments:

  1. wow... adam is perfect... and your pick derrick D. is hot... thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice adam is very perfect ....... i lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Adam inta ktir sexyyyy!!!! ana bawastek BAHEBAK KTEER!!!!❤❤❤❤💋💋💋

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Adam you are very hot!!!!
    ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inta ktir HELWE Adam Ayash!!!!
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    ANA BAHEBAK!!!!xxxxxxx♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ADAM,
    I am a LEBANESE woman
    I find you really SEXY
    When I see yours pictures, I have half a mind to suck your dick xxxx
    I REALLY LOVE LEBANESES MENS SPECIFIC YOU!! INTA KTIR HELWE!
    I LOVE YOU ADAM AYASH!!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Hope you read this comment that I made

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry Adam it's again me the Lebanese woman.
    If you read my comment, can't you answer me please?? HABIBE INTA❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  8. SEXY BOY ADAM AYASH!!!!
    I LOVE YOUSO MUCH!
    YOU ARE THE PERFECT MEN OF THE WORLD!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤💜💜💙💙

    ReplyDelete
  9. ADAM AYASH IS MY MEN!!
    YOU ARE SO SEXYYYY!!!!!!
    I LOVE YOU! YOUR BODY IS THE PERFECT OF THE WORLD!!!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete